The WATAN Network aim is to enhance the coordination and cooperation between institutions (network members) and contribute to building and raising their capacity to promote Syria of the future and to establish effective civil society organisations that work to promote Syrian society in various sectors.
Why WATAN Network
Given the importance of the development of the participation of members to the network and activating the role of the network is the largest and most Kavaeh. been proposed to establish an advisory body for the network and its role is as follows:
• Link the organisation with civil society organisations working on the ground within a safe environment.
• Create and activate a civilian network that covers all Syrian institutions at home and abroad
• do Bunch; and advocacy according to plan and changing needs.
• build the capacity of the network members through the exchange of experiences
• provide excellent services to members of the network.
• Work on the establishment of representative offices of WATAN
• to be an incubator for members and their projects
• Contribute to the achievement of the advancement of the members.
• promote participatory system with civil society organizations within Syria and in Turkey.
• Follow-up work to the network
• Assessment of Network Associates
• taking decisions relating to network
There are specific requirements to be accepted as a WATAN Network member. These include:
WATAN Network members are distributed within different areas in Syria